MBioS PSM Degree - Internship Mentors
Responsibilities of the PSM internship mentor
The PSM mentor will be expected to provide guidance to ensure that the internship is structured and productive and meets accountability standards by fulfilling the following:
- Outline an 8 week long internship.
- Assist the student in writing an internship proposal.
- Hold weekly meetings with the student to discuss the internship progress.
- Ensure that the student keeps an internship log of weekly activities.
- Provide feedback on the internship report.
- Provide an evaluation of the student's performance which may be shared with the student.
Possible Internship Mentors:
Lisa G Shaffer, PhD, FACMG
Founder & CEO, Paw Print Genetics
850 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Suite 200
Spokane, WA 99202