Timeline of Internship:
- Internship Proposal approval is due 10 days before the start of the Internship.
- Internship Log is completed every week of the internship and made available upon request at any time during the internship and will be available for the final examination.
- Submit the final copies of the Internship Proposal, the Internship Log, the Internship Report and the completed Non-Thesis Final Examination Scheduling form to the committee members at least 10 working days before the scheduled date of the final examination. The link for the Final Examination Form is gradschool.wsu.edu/facultystaff-resources/18-2/. Select the "Scheduling Exam: Master's Non-thesis."
- It is highly recommended that students submit a draft of the final internship report to Graduate Committee members at least 15 working days before the scheduled date of the final examination.
Students must also arrange for the ‘ Mentor Evaluation of Student Form’ to be emailed to the PSM Academic Coordinator at email@example.com or fax to 509-335-1907
- Students must also complete the ‘Student Evaluation of Internship Experience Form’ and email to the PSM Academic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 509-335-1907
- These two forms must be available for the Final Examination.